Slow speed of excavator arm
1. Check whether the pilot pressure is around 40KG and whether the secondary pilot pressure of the arm is normal.
2. Whether the arm pressure sensor is damaged or the line is faulty.
3. Whether the upper arm confluence valve is stuck or not, which is caused by wear and internal leakage.
4. Check whether the arm retaining valve is stuck and worn.
Excavator arm is weak
1. Check whether the arm relief valve is worn or jammed, resulting in insufficient pressure.
2. Whether the arm stem is weak due to wear and tear.
3. Whether the arm oil suction valve (load one-way valve) is stuck or not.
Arm drop of excavator arm
1. Check whether there is wear on the valve core of the arm retaining valve.
2. The wear of the arm stem is severe.
3. The aging damage of the oil seal of the upper arm cylinder results in the phenomenon of pressure relief arm drop.
Matters needing attention
Above several kinds of arm defects basically cover the problems that excavators are easy to present in the daily construction process. When the defects occur, we first measure whether the pressure of the corresponding components is within the normal range, and after checking out the problems, we take down the corresponding components for simple sorting and inspection.
One thing you need to remember is that after simple disassembly, there seems to be no problem with the parts, but there are still problems after installation. This situation must be repaired or replaced before it can be completely solved.
Summary of the Troubles of Excavator Arm
The importance of the big arm is no longer mentioned here. Whether as a pilot or a boss, there is a common idea that the excavator is not showing problems and the construction is finished smoothly.