1) No one is allowed to dig up and down and transfer articles when the extended arm digger is working, and no maintenance or repair is allowed while working; no engine (governor) and hydraulic system or electronic control system should be adjusted at will; reasonable working face should be selected and created, and no excavation should be allowed.
2) The excavator should be unloaded after the dump truck stops steadily; when unloading, the height of the bucket should be lowered day by day without collision with any part of the dump truck; the forbidden bucket should pass over the cab of the dump truck.
3) It is forbidden to smash solid objects with buckets; if large stones or hard objects are encountered, they should be removed first and then continue to work; and it is forbidden to excavate rocks of grade 5 or above indicating that they have been broken by explosion.
4) It is forbidden to arrange the extended arm excavator in the upper and lower excavation sections at the same time; when the excavator moves in the working face, the ground should be leveled first, and the obstacles in the passage should be removed.
5) forbid the use of the bucket oil cylinder to extend the method to excavate the excavator. When the bucket is not away from the ground, the excavator can not travel or turn around.
6) it is forbidden to excavate the excavator arm laterally; the hydraulic excavator can not be excavated by the impact method.
7) when excavators are doing gyration, they can not operate opposite directions to the rotary handle.
8) Drivers should always pay attention to the operation of excavators, find abnormalities should be immediately stopped for inspection, and troubleshooting in a timely manner.
9) In the process of excavator operation, long arm excavator rental, should often check whether the hydraulic oil temperature is normal.
For more information, please click on http://www.rbaras.com to visit our official website or search for our keywords. We will share more exciting content with you.