Because some users are lack of understanding of the correct use of the equipment after purchasing the long arm of the excavator, resulting in the damage of the long arm and some economic losses, today we excavator long arm manufacturers will share with you the normal use of the long arm.
The manufacturer will show you the correct operation method of the extension arm of the excavator
How to use the extension arm of excavator correctly:
1. Because the extension arm of excavator is longer and heavier than the standard arm, and the action inertia is larger, the operation is lighter than the standard arm, the operation process should be stable, the action should not be too fast or too fierce, and the emergency braking is not suitable.
2. The bucket capacity shall be configured and used according to the factory standard. It is strictly prohibited to replace the bucket with large capacity.
3. The operation and walking site of the excavator shall be flat and solid, and the soft ground shall be padded with sleepers or pads, and the swamp area shall be treated with subgrade first, or the special track pad for wetland shall be replaced.
4. Before use, the driving wheel of crawler excavator shall be placed behind the working surface.
5. When leveling the operation site, it is not allowed to sweep or compact the ground with the bucket.
6. During excavator operation, except for loose soil, the height and depth of large excavation shall not exceed the performance regulations of the machine itself. During backhoe operation, the distance between the track and the edge of the working face shall be greater than 2.0m.
7. Key inspection items before operation shall meet the following requirements: lighting, signal and alarm devices are complete and effective; fuel oil, lubricating oil and hydraulic oil meet the requirements; all articulated parts are connected reliably; and the hydraulic system is free of leakage.
8. During the operation, the excavator shall try to maintain the horizontal position, brake the traveling mechanism and tighten the track.
9. In case of large hard stones or obstacles, excavation shall be carried out after removal, and it is not allowed to use the bucket to break stones, frozen soil, or one side bucket teeth to gnaw hard.
Excavators are mainly used in some construction sites. Impurities such as soil and branches may enter the extension arm of Hebei excavators, causing serious abrasion and abrasion on the surface of the extension arm. Therefore, we should regularly clean up the impurities in the extension arm to reduce the damage to the extension arm.