Technical requirements for operation of long arm excavator:
1. In the process of operation, do not get on or off the excavator or carry goods; no one is allowed to work during maintenance; no one is allowed to adjust the engine, governor, hydraulic system and electric control system at will; pay attention to the selection and creation of reasonable operation surface; no excavation.
2. When unloading the excavator, the height of the bucket shall be lowered in the daytime without colliding with any part of the dump truck after the dump truck stops stably. It is forbidden for the bucket to pass over the cab of the dump truck.
3. It is forbidden to break solid objects with wooden barrels. In case of large stones or hard objects, they should be removed first, and then continue to work.
4. It is forbidden to arrange excavators to work in the upper and lower excavation sections at the same time. When the excavator moves on the working face, the ground shall be flat and the obstacles in the passage shall be removed.
5. It is forbidden to drag other objects horizontally with the digging power arm.
6. It is forbidden to lift the excavator with the full extension of the bucket cylinder. When the bucket does not leave the ground, the excavator shall not run sideways or turn around.
7. When the telescopic arm of the excavator is rotating, it is not allowed to operate the rotating handle in reverse.
8. During the operation and operation of the extension arm of the excavator, check whether the temperature of the hydraulic oil is normal regularly.
9. The driver shall pay attention to the operation of the excavator at all times. In case of any abnormality, the driver shall immediately stop for inspection and remove the fault in time.
10. In case of electric wire, road and bridge, culvert, etc. during the operation of excavator, it is necessary to understand the situation before passing. If necessary, a special person shall be assigned to command the excavator.
11. When the excavator is working, its moving arm shall be parallel to the traveling mechanism, the rotary table shall be locked, and the bucket shall be about 1 m from the ground. Use low gear when going downhill. It is not allowed to slide out the gear.
The above is a detailed introduction of the technical requirements for the operator of the long arm excavator. For more information, please click http://www.bodying.com