About the excavator elongated arm, this product is not unfamiliar to many excavators. We can see the application of this construction machinery in many deep pit foundations, municipal works and river construction. Any complex construction environment after the excavator elongated arm is out of the question. What types of common excavator elongated arm are there?
Excavator Extended Arm
1. The two-stage excavator's elongated arm has a relatively wide range of use, but its main function is to raise the excavation radius, clean up rivers, reclaim land, excavate subway entrances and exits, pedestrian tunnels, repair Highway protective walls, and convey cement to general residential buildings, etc. Others used his front-end hammer to act on house demolition, but it was dangerous. Generally, the two-stage elongated arm is more modified in the 10-26 metre range.
2. Three-section excavator elongated arm: or multi-section elongated arm, mainly used in the demolition of high-rise buildings, pre-hammer or hydraulic pliers. There are more users within 20-28 meters.
3. Sliding arm excavator elongation arm: mainly for the small radius of rotation, but the excavation depth requires a high working condition design, usually front shell bucket (shell bucket). The maximum vertical excavation depth of the sliding arm is generally 10 meters, and the vertical excavation depth of the inner telescopic arm is generally less than 26 meters.
4. Lengthened arm of pile-driving excavator: the big arm is straight, the front bend arm is about 2.6 meters (mainly for connecting with vibration hammer to install valve blocks and pipelines) and vibration hammer, which are used to pull steel sheet piles when constructing highway, railway or burying pipelines.
5. Grabber, grabber excavator elongation arm: more often designed to load and unload trains or cars, general arm 7.6 meters, arm 5-6 meters. Pre-grabber, grabber or shell bucket.
At present, with the continuous development of urbanization construction, some old buildings need to be demolished, and in this process, mechanical equipment such as excavator elongation arm need to be used to ensure the smooth progress of construction. The lengthening arm of excavator is refitted on the basis of ordinary excavator. It is necessary to lengthen the excavation length of excavator's mechanical arm.
But if the lengthening arm of excavator is improperly refitted, it will break down. Today, Xiao Zhang will explain for you some of the faults that easily occur when the lengthening arm of excavator is improperly refitted. I hope it will help you in your life.
What are the common faults in the refitting of the excavator's elongated arm?
1. The excavator moves right and the bucket does not move. The failure of the moving arm and the long arm of the bucket pole slow-moving excavator is usually caused by installing the valve and plug position of the group valve back after the sealing control main valve. Generally, as long as the position of the valve and the plug is exchanged, it can return to normal.
2. The whole car is slow and weak.
If this kind of fault occurs after the long arm of excavator has been refitted for a certain period of time after normal operation, the pilot pressure should be tested first. If the pressure is very low, it may be that the skeleton oil seal of the input shaft of the pilot pump is extruded due to improper installation or excessive pressure. Usually, the pressure oil leaks out due to the reverse direction of the oil seal of the pilot pump. Therefore, the damaged parts should be replaced and installed correctly first. Guide pump oil seal.
3. The piston rod of the bucket rod cylinder automatically retracts after the engine starts. The other normal actions are refitted to the excavator's elongated arm, which usually results from the failure of the control valve or the bucket rod cylinder. The control rod is disassembled and inspected according to the principle of easy first and difficult later. If the valve rod is stuck in the retracted position of the piston rod, the valve rod is vibrated with a rubber hammer and a copper rod and then removed. If there is a shining iron end and the bucket rod sinks quickly, then it can be judged that the root cause of the failure is the pulling injury of the cylinder of the extended arm bucket rod, and the bucket rod cylinder can be dismantled and inspected for treatment.