1. Place the excavator on the flat cement floor, and prepare the crane for lifting more than 12 tons and equip it with a set of suspender, wire rope, hammer, crowbar, open wrench and movable wrench. Installer 3-4 people.
2. Remove the arm, forearm, bucket, connecting rod rocker, bucket rod cylinder and bucket cylinder of the excavator, wrap the pipe joint and put all the parts in the warehouse.
3. Hoist the arm of the excavator in the corresponding position of the excavator chassis, and install the arm seat pin shaft, fasten the pin shaft. The large arm fork oil pipe is butted to prevent the excavator from starting oil leakage.
4. Assemble the boom cylinder and the boom with the original pin.
5. Install the bucket cylinder on the upper arm and tighten the pin.
6. Turn the forearm over and use a mat to lift the bucket cylinder to avoid contact with the ground. Connect the forearm with the forearm fork pin and fix the forearm fork pin. Match the oil pipe connecting the forearm with the forearm with the sealing ring and connect it well.
7. Place the bucket horizontally, and connect the forearm with the corresponding hole of the bucket with a pin shaft, and connect the connecting rod with the corresponding hole of the bucket with a pin shaft. Do a good job of lubrication at all lubrication points of excavator, back and forth movement of excavator arm, check whether there is oil pipe leakage, movement of abnormal sound, the excavator arm lifted to the best point, put to the lowest point to check whether there is interference, abnormal sound, check qualified after the machine is delivered to use.
The above highlights are from: For more detailed highlights of the Long Arm Excavator, click on our official website: http://www.rbaras.com.