1. after scrubbing and drying, each part is stored in a dry building. If only in outdoor storage, the machine should be placed on a well drained cement ground and covered with covered cloth.
2. the diesel tank of long arm excavator should be filled with diesel oil, lubricate parts, replace hydraulic oil and lubricating oil, and apply a thin layer of grease to the piston rod of the hydraulic cylinder.
3. remove the battery negative wiring, cover the battery, or separate the battery from the machine and store it separately.
4. if the ambient temperature is below O C, an appropriate proportion of antifreeze should be added to the coolant.
5. the long arm excavator locks the joystick and pedal with the pedal lock pin of the safety locking lever.
6. place the cut-off valve of the auxiliary device in the lock position and install the plug on the elbow.
7. place the selection valve of the accessory device at the "no need" position.
8. start the engine once a month and drive the machine for a period of distance to cover the surface of the moving parts and parts with a new layer of oil film, and also charge the battery. If the air conditioner is equipped, it is also required to do the refrigeration operation 3~5min.
We will use excellent and appropriate services to enable customers to feel the warmth of affection, and always regard the safety of customers as if they are parents. We will use the natural advantages to create the uniqueness of the product, thus giving consumers the unique mood to enjoy the products.