Engine is the power source of excavator, if the engine problems will directly affect the normal power of excavator. The most common faults of excavator engine are weak, high temperature, abnormal noise, carbon deposit and so on. Today, I would like to talk with my friends about why the engine carbon deposit failure?
First, what is carbon deposition? Carbon deposition is the product of incomplete combustion. When an engine is running, unsaturated olefins and colloids will produce precipitates when they are incompletely burned at high temperatures in oil and fuel. This carbon black material is often called carbon. Carbon can be divided into valve carbon, combustion chamber carbon and intake pipe carbon.
Why does the engine of an extended arm excavator accumulate carbon?
Carbon is one of the common faults in the use of excavator engine. Without further explanation, I will tell you directly that there are three reasons for carbon in excavator engine.
1. There are too many impurities in the daily oil used by excavators. In real life, fuel cannot be completely pure, and filters have their filtering limits. Some small impurities in the fuel will be carbonized and deposited in the cylinder after combustion, resulting in carbon deposition.
2. Wear of engine moving parts. When the engine runs at high speed, the wear of cylinder liner, valve, piston and piston ring will produce impurities, which will deposit in the cylinder after combustion and melting, resulting in valve carbon deposition.
3. Intake air is not pure enough, the filter can not completely filter out impurities into the air. Some impurities will enter the combustion chamber and carbon deposits will occur after combustion and carbonization.
What is the impact of engine carbon emissions?
1. Carbon deposition will reduce engine power, resulting in uneven engine power output; it also increases fuel consumption.
2. More and more coke deposits in piston grooves will be attached to piston rings, resulting in deformation of piston rings, cutting cylinder liners, cylinder liners and so on.
3. A lot of carbon deposits sometimes block the injector, so it is necessary to replace the injector.
4. Excessive carbon deposition will lead to uneven valve stress, valve stem fracture, valve rack fracture and other faults.
5. The serious carbon deposit in combustion chamber leads to cylinder detonation, low speed acceleration produces noise, damages piston and crankshaft, and affects the safety of excavator.
How to solve the problem of carbon sequestration?
1. in order to prevent carbon deposition, please select high quality oil and fuel for your excavator, because carbon deposition is mainly caused by impurities such as wax and gels in fuel.
2. When the engine exhaust carbon, friends can buy carbon removal additives to reduce the adsorption of chewing gum and sediment, which is also one of the ways to reduce carbon emissions.
3. The most direct method is mechanical polishing. You can use brushes, scrapers, bamboo or emery cloth to polish, clean and accumulate carbon.
Link to this article: Extended arm excavator http://www.rbaras.com