How to make better use of hydraulic hammer of excavator elongated arm? It is very common for excavators to demolish buildings. Most users use three-arm excavators with broken hammers to demolish buildings. However, problems often arise in use.
Since most of the main machines in the factory have oil outlet joints reserved, when installing the crushing hammer, the pipeline, joints and crushing hammer should be connected together according to the manual requirements.
1. Operation method: Correct operation can improve the working efficiency of crushing hammer and prolong its service life. Operational precautions are as follows:
(1) Check the looseness of the high-pressure or low-pressure pipe of the crushing hammer every time it is used; at the same time, for the sake of caution, check the oil leakage of other parts at any time to avoid the failure of the tubing caused by vibration falling off.
(2) When the crushing hammer is running, the drill pipe should always be perpendicular to the surface of the crushed object. The drill pipe will be crushed and the object will be compressed. After crushing, the hammer should be stopped immediately to prevent the air hammer from jumping.
Continuous and aimless impact will damage the front part of the crushing hammer and loosen the main bolt, thus causing damage to the main engine itself.
(3) When breaking, don't shake the drill pipe, otherwise the main bolt and drill pipe may break; don't make the hammer drop quickly or hit hard rock, otherwise it will damage the hammer or the main engine due to impact.
(4) Do not operate in water or cement. Except for drill pipe, other parts of crushing hammer should not be immersed in water or mud. Otherwise, piston and other parts with similar functions will cause premature loss of crushing hammer due to the accumulation of mud.
(5) When breaking a very hard object, it should start from the edge and impact at the same point for no more than 1 minute to prevent drill pipe burning or hydraulic oil overheating.
(6) Do not use the guard plate of the crushing hammer as a tool to push heavy objects. Because excavators and loaders are mainly small cars, they are relatively light in weight. If they push, the hammer will break, the heavy derrick will break, and even the main engine will overturn.
(7) When the hydraulic cylinder is fully elongated or contracted, do not work, otherwise the impact vibration will be transmitted to the main body of the hydraulic cylinder, and then to the main engine.
2. Maintenance: Due to the poor working conditions of the crushing hammer, correct maintenance can reduce the failure of the machine and prolong the service life of the machine. In addition to timely maintenance of the mainframe, the following points should be noted:
(1) Appearance inspection. Check whether the bolt is loose or not; whether the connecting pin is worn excessively; check whether the clearance between drill pipe and casing is normal and there is no oil leakage, indicating that the damage of low pressure oil seal should be replaced by professionals.
(2)润滑。工作装置的润滑点应在运转前及每次连续运转2 ~ 3h后进行润滑。
(2) lubrication. The lubrication point of the working device should be lubricated before operation and 2 to 3 hours after each continuous operation.
(3) Replacement of hydraulic oil. The quality of hydraulic oil varies with the working environment. The simple way to judge the quality of oil is to observe the color of the oil. When the quality of oil is very poor, the oil should be put into the tank, filtered and injected into the new oil after cleaning.
(4) The main body of the crushing hammer is a set of precision parts including a hydraulic circulating system. Factories without special equipment generally cannot decompose themselves and must be commissioned for maintenance.
The above mentioned how to better use the excavator elongated arm hydraulic hammer, after reading, you have a better understanding of the excavator? Customers need to buy the excavator elongated arm, please contact us.