In the process of using the extended arm of excavator, we will inevitably encounter various problems, among which arm dropping is a common problem. As a manufacturer of the extended arm of excavator, it is necessary to solve these problems for everyone!
Excavator Extended Arm
1. The breakdown of hydraulic cylinder of excavator, especially the damage or aging of oil seal, causes the leakage of oil seal.
2. When the oil seal of the safety relief valve of the telescopic arm of excavator is damaged, it will cause certain leakage and arm dropping.
3. Distribution valve hole blockage, spool wear, excessive spool clearance, distribution valve main safety valve wear damage, resulting in excavator arm drop.
4. Distribution pump seal caused by poor, also known as "unloading", then need to replace the distribution pump seal ring.
5. Poor contact of proportional solenoid valve joint of hydraulic pump will also cause arm drop of telescopic arm of excavator.
6. Distribution pump seal caused by poor, also known as "unloading", then need to replace the distribution pump seal ring.
7. Serious arm drop (oil temperature is about 45 C, bucket teeth drop more than 95 mm in 5 minutes), the most likely cause is that the main valve is stuck.
Excavator telescopic arm
Above is the reason why Dongying Bocheng explained to you seven kinds of excavator lengthening arm drop, as to how to solve the problem, we will give you answers in the following article!
的知识，请关注我们网站http://www.rbaras.comTo learn more about the elongated arm excavator, please pay attention to our website http://www.rbaras.com.