Many friends use long arm excavator will have many non-standard operations, these operations will inevitably affect the service life of excavator, then which operations will be non-standard operations, the following are explained one by one.
1. the excavator has not stopped until the operation begins.
The excavator starts working under unstable conditions, which is a kind of violation. Such operation will lead to repeated distortions and deformation of excavator frame, and long-term operation will lead to cracks in the frame and reduce service life.
2. cylinder rod elasticity to limit excavation operation
The excavator hydraulic cylinder elasticity to the end position, excavation operation, this operation will lead to the operation of the cylinder, frame a greater load, bucket teeth impact, the impact of each pin, may lead to internal damage of the cylinder, affecting other hydraulic components.
3. rear crawler for excavation operation.
Excavate the operation of the excavator body by using the upward force behind the car body. When the bucket is separated from the rock, when the car body falls, it will load the bucket, frame, counterweight, reverse support and so on, which will simply cause damage to the body.
4. use excavator arm to pull heavy objects.
5. Use the arm of excavator to drag heavy objects, which will lead to greater force on the working equipment, pins, racks and buckets, affecting the service life of these components, so try to prevent such operations.
6. Hot water tank cold water: after long-term operation, the excavation Bureau will cause the water temperature of the water tank to reach more than 100 degrees, and some operators will add cold water when the water tank temperature is too high, which will lead to the bursting of the water tank cylinder body. The correct way is to stop the machine, make the water tank cool normally, and add after the temperature drops to a certain extent. Cold water.
7. The problem of oil replacement of excavators, many excavator operators did not check in time when replacing the oil of excavators, adding oil to the engine parts, resulting in wear and tear, leading to engine problems.
8. There is also the problem of butter coating. Some operators will coat butter on the cylinder gasket, thinking that this will enhance the air tightness of the cylinder gasket, but the effect of this approach is often the opposite. When the excavator works, butter will enter the cylinder, resulting in a gap between the cylinder and the cylinder block. Then reduce the air tightness of the cylinder.