1. After cleaning and drying, all parts are stored in dry buildings. If they can only be stored outdoors, the machines should be parked on well-drained cement floors and covered with rayons.
2. Before storage, the diesel tank should be filled with diesel oil, lubricating all parts, replacing hydraulic oil and lubricating oil, and coating a thin layer of grease on the piston rod of the hydraulic cylinder.
3. remove the battery negative wiring, cover the battery, or separate the battery from the machine and store it separately.
4. if the ambient temperature is below O C, an appropriate proportion of antifreeze should be added to the coolant.
5. lock the joystick and pedal with the pedal lock pin of the safety lock lever.
6. place the cut-off valve of the auxiliary device in the lock position and install the plug on the elbow.
7. place the selection valve of the accessory device at the "no need" position.
8. Start the engine once a month and drive the machine for a certain distance to cover the surface of moving parts and parts with a new layer of oil film, but also to charge the battery. If equipped with air conditioning, also to carry out refrigeration operation for 3-5 minu
The highlight of this article is: For more details on the Lengthened Arm Excavator, please click on our official website: http://www.rbaras.com. Thank you for coming.