1. As we all know, basically, the machines for installing rubber track blocks are generally about 6 tons or less. The first reason is that the working environment of small excavators is afraid of pressure loss, and the barrier of track blocks can effectively protect the ground.
2. Rubber track block is an improved and extended product of metal track shoes. The rubber is elastic and has excellent wear resistance. In other words, the wear of metal track is much smaller and the service life is naturally longer! Moreover, the rubber track block is easy to install. Although the investment in the early stage is larger, compared with the replacement of two metal tracks, it is also a small thing.
Precautions for use of track block:
Is it all right to install rubber track blocks? In fact, there are many use essentials of rubber track block that we need to master, so that we can reasonably use it to ensure the use effect!
(1) Rubber track block is only suitable for installation and use under flat road conditions. If all sharp protrusions (steel bars, stones, etc.) of the road surface in the construction site, it is very easy to cause rubber block injury.
(2) Rubber track block must avoid dry friction. For example, it is very expensive to rub and walk at the edge of steps, because the dry friction between the edge of the track block and the body will scratch and thin the edge of the track block.
(3) If the machine is installed on the track block, it must be constructed and driven smoothly to avoid sharp turning, which is easy to cause damage to the track.
This article is dedicated by long arm excavator rental. For more information, please click: http://www.rbaras.com We will use our sincere attitude to provide you with comprehensive services. We will continue to offer you more relevant knowledge. Please look forward to it