Hydraulic pump and hydraulic motor are indispensable hydraulic components on each excavator. Their structure and working principle are very similar. Sometimes, Xiaobai outside some industries will confuse these two things. Some people say that hydraulic pumps and motors are like a couple of lovers, one attacking and the other suffering; others say that hydraulic pumps and motors are like generators and motors, two positions of identity. Is this description correct? What's the difference between them?
Similarities between hydraulic motors and pumps:
(1) In principle, hydraulic motors and pumps are reversible, if driven by motors, the output is hydraulic energy (pressure and flow), which is hydraulic pump; if the input pressure oil, the output is mechanical energy (torque and speed), it becomes a hydraulic motor.
(2) Structurally, they are similar.
(3) In terms of working principle, both of them use the change of sealing working volume to absorb and discharge oil. For hydraulic pumps, oil is absorbed when the working volume increases, and high pressure oil is discharged when the working volume decreases. For hydraulic motors, high-pressure oil enters when the working volume increases, and low-pressure oil is discharged when the working volume decreases.
The difference between hydraulic motor and pump:
(1) Hydraulic pump is an energy device, and hydraulic motor is an executive component. Hydraulic pump is a device that converts mechanical energy of motor into hydraulic energy, and outputs flow rate and pressure, hoping for high volume efficiency; Hydraulic motor is a device that converts pressure energy of liquid into mechanical energy, outputs torque and speed, hoping for high mechanical efficiency.
(2) The direction of the output shaft of the hydraulic motor must be able to turn forward and reverse, so its structure is symmetrical; while some hydraulic pumps (such as gear pump, vane pump, etc.) have clear steering regulations, which can only rotate in one direction, and can not change the direction of rotation at will.
(3) In addition to the inlet and outlet of the hydraulic motor, there are separate oil leakage outlets; in general, only the inlet and outlet of the hydraulic pump (except the axial plunger pump), and the oil leakage in the hydraulic motor is connected with the inlet.
(4) The volume efficiency of hydraulic motor is lower than that of hydraulic pump.
(5) Generally, the working speed of the hydraulic pump is higher, while the output speed of the hydraulic motor is lower. In addition, the suction port of gear pump is large and the discharge port is small, while the suction port and discharge port of gear hydraulic motor are the same size.
Above is the relevant content of the long arm excavator manufacturer for you. For more information, please visit the website: http://www.rbaras.com.